按一按

舞梦猎人

My photo
~枫言枫语~ 帅?可爱?神秘?忧郁?安静?陌生?忙碌?成熟?多愁善感?难以了解?

Thursday, November 10, 2011

My Friend

to a girl a year older


Sometimes


The colours of the world vanishes for a moment


And is replaced with shades of gloomy grey


A person once said to me


“You are the one in control of your own feelings”


But logically thinking


Its not possible to be happy when things around you is just wrong


Most of the time


We conform to others to be accepted


We ignore the truth to be happy and carefree


We put our attention in gossips and trash talk


What do we achieve in the end?


Nothing


So


When your angry I’m glad you’re not hiding your feelings


When your striving hard for your goal I’m proud you’re making your life worth living


Maybe currently life seems like a mess


And you may be thinking


What in the world have I done to deserve this?


Remember as humans we can only see pieces of the jigsaw


Next time when you look back, you’ll be able to fit the whole picture


And then


You’ll understand why your life took the pathway it has taken =)


This is what my friend, Ann wrote for me when i had terrible b'day.
I just viewed her blog and saw this post again.
Reminds me about everything we been through together.
We know each other for almost 4 years already and i can't lose u in my life.
Whenever i see you, i will smile. Do you have magic or curse on me? or what?
You are such a cheerful person.

Ann, i love u so much!


Ann, why are u putting an end to your blog?

2 comments:

Medie007 said...

funny how the first thought that came into my head was this pic "http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-477E4foX0tA/TrwdLGIvWoI/AAAAAAAAD9o/UhLxvUmNs2o/s1600/why%2Bmen%2Bcan%2527t.jpg"

LOL!

Cally Choo said...

Hahaha!

YA! very true!

Guys normally don't say love u to frenz.... hahaha

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...