按一按

舞梦猎人

My photo
~枫言枫语~ 帅?可爱?神秘?忧郁?安静?陌生?忙碌?成熟?多愁善感?难以了解?

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Tired

I'm kind of tired already.
Why keep on changing here and there?
You think you all got so much time?
I don't want to throw away my heart and effort in this already.

I want to concentrate on study!
Have no time to应付you all now.


I just pretend to be OK and don't mind about anything.
I'm pretending to be strong as usual.
But i'm not now.

Anyway, I will get through all these unpleasant feeling soon.
Don't try to tolerate with me too much.
Don't feel pity for me.
I hate that!
It makes me feel so weak.

I been through these things too much
since secondary school's life starts.

2 comments:

我是橙子,Halo! said...

哈哈~
总是在考试的时候特别多事情发生~
你只要专心考到好成绩,之后就不会后悔了~
不像我现在后悔到半死~
><

Cally Choo said...

^^
是咯
没事的,过一阵子就会好了。
纯粹来部落格发泄发泄,不然会闷坏自己。
一定要考到好成绩!全A+!
哈哈。。

以前你的SPM考到怎样?
怎么会后悔?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...