按一按

舞梦猎人

My photo
~枫言枫语~ 帅?可爱?神秘?忧郁?安静?陌生?忙碌?成熟?多愁善感?难以了解?

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

December

1st of December already...
but i'm still keep on playing with FB =.=
i know i shouldn't online that much but sometimes i just cant control myself
Addicted already >.<

This holidays, i don't know what had i done
Just keep on wasting time on the "web" and chatting
Hope i will control myself not to online so often and waste time~
Haiz~ hope this holidays will be longer~ *Dreaming*

Anyway, today i got a really great good news!
Yay~ Finally i can go Bukit Cahaya Camp!
But only for 1 day not for 3 days 2 nights la~ better than nothing though... >.<
I can help on the camp... haha...
This is the 1st time i go leh... but still cant go for whole camp...
My dad lar... haiz~ dunno how to communicate with him...
AGRRRR~~~ Haiz~~~ no choice...

And thx to the bekas that said he can fetch me on that day~
Really cause trouble for you >.< Millions of thx to you! xD

1 comment:

colourmoo said...

ahaa...same~addicted :P

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...