按一按

舞梦猎人

My photo
~枫言枫语~ 帅?可爱?神秘?忧郁?安静?陌生?忙碌?成熟?多愁善感?难以了解?

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Recently...Randomly...

1st~
SPM 12 subjects now???!!!
What the heck!
On August, i already stop Mr. Sugu's Acc tuition.
Now ~!@#$%^&*()_+ Government announce SPM for 2010 can take 12 subjects!
I'm thinking want to take back this Acc subject or not.
If I want to take acc subject, then i need to catch up 4 months lessons.
That's very hard for me because i'm a lazy piggy =.=
I have to decide soon if not i'm gonna be in a big trouble T.T

2nd~
About colouring...
Since form 3, i didnt colour anything for a long time already...
Because of notice board, i take out all my colouring tools to start my work...
i don't like colouring
But i found my childhood feelings during those colouring work...
Feel like going back to primary school ^^
Not bad though~

3rd~
I started to write a long story.
It's a love story.
Hope i can finish writing it during this holidays
and post it up in my another blog
I don't want talk too much about this
Because want to let readers figure it out themselves.
^^

At last, hope i can use this holidays wisely.
Time flies~ gosh!... >.<
*My pc don't have chinese programme ...
*I want to type in CHINESE!!! >.<'''

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...