按一按

舞梦猎人

My photo
~枫言枫语~ 帅?可爱?神秘?忧郁?安静?陌生?忙碌?成熟?多愁善感?难以了解?

Sunday, December 20, 2009

Femine VS Tomboy

Femine = girly style
Tomboy = tomgirl

I don't know what am i talking about.
>.< ~Broken nails~
I can't keep my nails long because they will "broke" easily.
I don't know why.
LOLz
But i lazy to cut my nails,
i always wait until one of the nails broke only i will cut the nails.

~High Heels~
I'm not good at wearing high heels. >.< style="color: rgb(51, 102, 255);">Skirt~
=.=
skirt?
ehmm...
I feel very very uncomfortable to wear skirt except school uniform.
You can hardly see me wearing a skirt even attending a dinner.
I will only wear skirt out of the blue...
maybe bout 6 or 8 months i wouldn't be wearing skirt even once.
I usually will wear trousers n t-shirt.
Comfortable outfit~ ^^

~Skin Care~
I would say what is that?!
oh gosh, i damn lazy to do all the facial n skin care things.
That's why you can always see many pimples and scars on my face.
I wish they can just go away from me without me doing anything.
I tried many products before but they just don't give any good effects.
After so much of trying, i really gave up.

~Tidy and Neat Room~
I don't own a room lor.
But my things are damn untidy.
All "scattering" everywhere...
After 2 days i clean and keep my things, things get untidy again.
I also faced problem to finds things or books after i keep my things.
LOLz...
I have too many books and they have no place to "stay".
Many books Less Cupboard~
That's why i just put my books everywhere.

~Possession~
Mostly girls' possession will be cosmetics, dresses and shoes.
Those girly stuffs~
But most of my possession are BOOKS.
If i have more money, after few years, my place will be like library.
Because there so so so many books that i wish i can buy them.
*Besides that, i still kept my childhood's barbie dolls. xD*
*But they are just my collection, not playing barbie anymore >.<*

I guess that's all i want to say bout this.
Conclusion is I'm suit in tomboy style...
hahahaha...
Actually it's a lame post... LOL!
Sry for taking your time to read my post. ^^

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...