按一按

舞梦猎人

My photo
~枫言枫语~ 帅?可爱?神秘?忧郁?安静?陌生?忙碌?成熟?多愁善感?难以了解?

Sunday, August 25, 2013

When I Was A Kid (2) by Boey




Book Title: When I was a kid and When I was a kid 2

Author: Boey

Content:
Boey is telling us about his childhood stories trough writing and drawing. There so many little stories that make people laugh and remind of their own childhood. 

What I think:
Reading these books are fun. They make me remind of my childhood and they are quite similar to Boey's childhood. I guess Malaysian kids' childhood are quite similar even everyone grew up in different family. Even if you are not a fan of reading books, you might love these books.

Conclusion:
Very nice childhood stories that make connection to readers' memories.


This is Boey.
I'm lucky to have his autographs and took a photo with him.

2 comments:

煒霖 said...

I saw this book, but I didn't buy it!!! =[

Cally Choo said...

It is very cute and nice. =]
Easy to read too.
Maybe u can read some day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...