按一按

舞梦猎人

My photo
~枫言枫语~ 帅?可爱?神秘?忧郁?安静?陌生?忙碌?成熟?多愁善感?难以了解?

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

After Sickness

~Leg~
After i sprained my leg ankle, i rest for quite long time n recover almost fully.
But now, i feel the leg ankle pain come back to me already!
I don't want! OMG!
I feel this pain for these few days already
and i couldn't know why the pain come back to me.
But nobody notice my pain since i just keep it to myself. =.=
I don't dare to tell my parents T.T
If they know, then i can't go out so often!
No!no!no! Pain, leave me alone!!!
I HATE YOU!!!
LET ME GO, YOU EVIL!
I still want to dance with my legs!
YOU GO AWAY!

~Sick~
After that almost 2 weeks of sickness,
I have a habit that i always wear jacket to go out no matter where i go.
I don't know why.
During that 2 weeks, i always wear jacket while i want to go out.
After that, i eventually have this habit to wear jacket.
These few weeks also keep on raining,
maybe bring jacket along is a right choice.
After recover, i still always get flu easily especially in the morning. >.< I HATE FLU!
Shiu~shiu~ go away!!!
I don't like you!!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...