按一按

舞梦猎人

My photo
~枫言枫语~ 帅?可爱?神秘?忧郁?安静?陌生?忙碌?成熟?多愁善感?难以了解?

Saturday, March 31, 2012

Forgive and Forget

Forgive and Forget.

Three simple words but not an easy act.

I always choose to forgive people because i don't want to lose them.
I prefer to have more friends than enemy.
But if you are NO ONE to me, then i doesn't even bother to listen to you.
If you are SOMEONE to me, i can always forgive you easily.

When you forgive, you feel relieve too. Don't you think so?
Feel relieve is better than holding a grudge on someone.

Compared to Forgive, Forget is never easy for me.
You can't just forget things in a blink of eyes, in a minute or in one day...right?
Somethings might take me few weeks, few months, few years... or never forget...

By the way, Forgive and Forget is always the best choice.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...