按一按

舞梦猎人

My photo
~枫言枫语~ 帅?可爱?神秘?忧郁?安静?陌生?忙碌?成熟?多愁善感?难以了解?

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

12/12/09 - KRS Bkt Cahaya Camp

First of all,
i want mention this is a 3 days camp but i only managed to go for one day.
So sorry to all KRS members and AJk and myself.

In the morning, I follow bekas senior's car to go to Bkt Cahaya.
At first i scare i will get lost at there because i never went there before.
I also not good at memorize road.
When i reached there, i went to F4 chalet straight away.
Wow! It's squeezy for all of us!

After a while, Ah Te also reached here already.
I went to help them carry things because i want to walk more
and recognize the place.
When we went back to chalet, we wait for bus and
have a short travel until Empangan Sungai Baru(the farest place)
I look at the map along the road and try to memorize the place.
Then we stop at Taman Haiwan and walked back to chalet.
I think i can almost memorize the road already.

After that, we went for Jungle Trekking.
This is the first time i went to jungle trekking with KRS members.
Quite nice although we met a little problem during that period.
We did it successfully!
Then we all are so tired and walked back to our chalet
from Empangan Sungai Baru.
Really far away!

After Jungle Trekking,
we had our lunch which prepared by makanan group and some bekas seniors.
Not bad though~
And next should be the treasure hunt
which we prepared with sweat and hearts.
But due to the short of time and juniors' stamina,
we need to canceled it or we can call it make some changes.
Feel sad for this because I really looking forward for this activity
which i involved the most of this preparation.

After those changes, the treasure hunt become less challenges
and kind of bored.
Juniors prepared for Malam Kebudayaan afterwards.
I followed bekas seniors went for fishing.
I took this chance to walked more in Bkt Cahaya.
Juniors took bath at the same time.

After went back to chalet, MK is about to begin already.
There is another group of Pengakap from KL joining our MK.
I remembered the ducky song. How cute~
They are nice too.
It's time for theme song but we faced some problem and can't play CD.
At last, sing without the music.

Next is BBQ time.
I love the Cincau Barli drinks!
Thx to makanan group!
About 10pm something, I had to come back home.
Then again i followed senior's car came back.

I was really tired and whole body muscles were so pain.
Next day, i need to go for class trip.
I was thinking how am i going in that condition.T.T
But I don't want to miss it so at last i went to trip on next day.

Anyway, I really enjoyed one day camp at Bkt Cahaya.
Nice place~nice environment~
Great!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...