按一按

舞梦猎人

My photo
~枫言枫语~ 帅?可爱?神秘?忧郁?安静?陌生?忙碌?成熟?多愁善感?难以了解?

Thursday, October 22, 2009

?Ghost in a mirror?

~ehmmm.....
*trying to use back english language in this post..sry bcoz i hav only broken english, not pro english

These few days...examing and i still blogging n fb-ing everyday...
jz too lazy and no motivation =.=
get into bed when nearly to morning..health is not in good condition..

Yesterday and today morning,
i thought i saw a ghost in mirror...yea~look like ghost...guess wat?

HAH! it's ME!

my face looks freaking pale, jz like white paper...
lips dun hav any blood colour(translate from mandarin)..
my eyes become even smaller bcoz i got panda eyezzz =.=
these few days..i look like ghost in the morning..
i got better after taking my breakfast...at least my lips got a little bit of blood colour after breakfast...

Feel so sleepy all the day
arh~~~*yawning*
i guess i was a piggy last few decades ago..xD
jz know how to eat n sleep...this is wat my parents say about me now and then..hahaa
*i even having some snacks in my mouth while blogging now*

anyway, i'm a human now.a student.a kwang hua student.a science class student.
so i'm going to wish that i could concentrate on my revision for tmr examination....
although i know i will not do that...xD

that's all for this english post...lolz
thx for those who read this stupid and broken language post...
haha...^_^
*tried out some colours on this post*

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...