按一按

舞梦猎人

My photo
~枫言枫语~ 帅?可爱?神秘?忧郁?安静?陌生?忙碌?成熟?多愁善感?难以了解?

Thursday, December 27, 2012

Comic Fiesta 2012

On 23rd Dec, I went to Comic Fiesta with one of my junior, Galdys and her mom.
We went to KLCC by KTM and LRT.
It's so crowded!
I took a lots of photos and bought a few stuffs.
These cosplayers are awesome.
They really dress up and make up like the character from the comic and animation.
I'm sure they spent a lot of money and time on preparing their costumes, wigs, cosmetics and others.
 
This is my first time attending Comic Fiesta.
Overall, it's fun!
I'm sure I will be going again next year.
I'm interested to become one of the cosplayers too!
 
 
Very nice!

 
Blue Girl

 
Almost Perfect

 
Biggest Weapon of CF 2012

 
Pretty Doll

 
Pretty Doll

 
Cute Junior - Gladys

 
Me
Photo taken by Gladys

 
Together we SS!
 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...