按一按

舞梦猎人

My photo
~枫言枫语~ 帅?可爱?神秘?忧郁?安静?陌生?忙碌?成熟?多愁善感?难以了解?

Friday, December 23, 2011

X'mas Feel~

Went to sing k with ann, sharon and jx (so called mary! XD).
Had 6 hours of crazy singing.
Some of it is not singing, it's SCREAMING!

It's been a long time i didn't went to sing k.
So it's have been a lots of fun for me.

I also went to meet up my ex-colleagues (in the same building).
It's good to see them again.
Glad that they love to see me! hahaha! i perasan saje.

I left them only since March till now and some of them didn't recognise me already!
Did i changed that much? @.@
My ex-colleagues remembered me because i have done a paper heart for each of them last time.
If not, they would have not remembering me.
Luckily, i did the paper heart for them. XD

So here goes the Christmas Feel~


And the RAWR!!! for X'mas.


Today is a fun fun day for me. =D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

nice idea, thanks for sharing

our websites are
徵信社 and 徵信

very welcome to see us

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...