按一按

舞梦猎人

My photo
~枫言枫语~ 帅?可爱?神秘?忧郁?安静?陌生?忙碌?成熟?多愁善感?难以了解?

Friday, December 23, 2011

Make me so !!!!!!!!!

Ann!!!
I love you so much!
Can't believe you did this for me.
You gave your "first time" to me! It's so precious!
By the first view, i thought u bought it.
After read your "love letter" and look it clearly, then only realise it's handmade!
You did very well.

It's been a long time i didn't receive such a letter from ppl.
It warms my heart when reading it.

Then i'm thinking where you bought these materials, i also want to buy.
Continue reading your letter, Oh! you mentioned where you bought it.
You knew what i will think, is it? hahaha!
Thank you so much!

You mentioned in letter:
"You did so much for me and I only did a little for you."
So you gave me this. =]
You are NOT doing a little for me because you always brings joy for me.
I'm already happy having you as a friend.
You are always doing your part great as a friend. =D

In short, you make me so !!!!!!!!!.

TaaDaang~!
Here it goes.




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...