按一按

舞梦猎人

My photo
~枫言枫语~ 帅?可爱?神秘?忧郁?安静?陌生?忙碌?成熟?多愁善感?难以了解?

Saturday, July 9, 2011

Moving Room

OhMyGAWD~

There are lots of things for me to pack! Really looks like moving house!
argh~ already pack 3 boxes of things but still have a lots of things that i haven pack.
Gosh! Don't know what to say but really damn lots of things. ><
I hope my roommate won't laugh at me or get shocked by me. HAHAHA!

Currently, i don't have a laptop and can't online when i'm staying at Cyber unless i go to uni to use uni's pc to online. I'm wondering what am i going to do when i can't online at the night. I'm bringing some books with me to spend my time at night. And luckily there's a TV in my unit, maybe i can watch TV.

I will be moving out on Monday!

Hope my roommate and housemates are nice ppl. =]

*Continue packing my things*

Bye Bye~

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...