按一按

舞梦猎人

My photo
~枫言枫语~ 帅?可爱?神秘?忧郁?安静?陌生?忙碌?成熟?多愁善感?难以了解?

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

SPM

Bahasa Malaysia
Bahasa Inggeris
Bahasa Cina
Sejarah
Mathematics
Additional Mathematics
Pendidikan Moral
Chemistry
Physics
Biology
Prinsip Perakaunan

11 Subjects

Aim 11 A+


If u know my normal results in school,
U will say:" Are u kidding me? U wish to get 11A+?
Stop dreaming larh~"

But what to do if i don't get good results for SPM,
go sell things at pasar malam or
be sales girl at shopping complex
for the rest of the life?
No way!

I need MONEY to continue my study!
Therefore, good result is a MUST to get a full scholarship!
Can't expect my family to pay all the fees.
Aikz...

I must pull myself together and study like mad.
Put in more confidence in myself.
I CAN achieve the target!

Money is the source of all the problems.

If i can get 11A+, i will be something like top student in the school.
LOL!
Stop dreaming and start study la!

3 comments:

我是橙子,Halo! said...

就是需要这一股冲劲!我当时在学校也只是中上成绩而以。。 但我为了spm,马力全开! 哈哈。。 终于拿到不错的成绩 =D 撒下几分种子就得几分果!

Jayson said...

To me, success has 3 conditions:
1.dream
2.bravery
3.ability

you've got your dream and bravery already, and now is the time to acquire ability, which are planning and working. well, you're a smart girl, you know the way.

response to ur last sentence: Money is the source of all the problems. Money is also the key for all the problems.

Just do your best. Look for all possible options of scholarships.
Bank Negara, JPA, TNB, SHELL, STAR, HONDA etc.

RMB: there's a will, there a way.

willing to help at all times. :D

Cally Choo said...

Kar Ping,
嗯嗯
得加把劲考取好成绩^^
全都靠我SPM的成绩了

Jayson,
Thx
I will search for more scholarship^^
I will make sure my dreams will come true!
My first target is LIMKOKWING!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...