按一按

舞梦猎人

My photo
~枫言枫语~ 帅?可爱?神秘?忧郁?安静?陌生?忙碌?成熟?多愁善感?难以了解?

Friday, June 4, 2010

Decision

After listened to the "seminar" given by Mr. Low(Delta),
I felt SPM is so extremely important if i want to success in future.

The right TIMING of life is very important.
If you do the right things in the right timing, your life will going smoothly.
If you do the wrong things in the wrong timing, you will suffer.
Now the time for me is to STUDY!

Not smart student + not smart study ways + lazy attitude = CRAP results
I was in this category of students and results. I'm a slow learner.
I want to change myself to get good results.
Last year final exam: 4A,2B,2C,1E,1G(failed)
I will change this results to 11A's included Accounts subject.

I must throw away all the things that have bad influence me in my study,
especially FACEBOOK!
This is my biggest problem: wasting time hanging on FACEBOOK.
So i decided to THROW AWAY FB.
My brother changes my password and keep it for me
to ensure i don't on FB until SPM 2010 is over.
I won't be creating a new FB account! Don't think i can't make it through SPM!
If i said i want then i WANT! I said i don't want then i DON'T WANT!

I have to achieve my aim by putting all my EFFORTS, HEART and MIND in it.
My highest aim is to get 11A's in trial and SPM!
I will make it a miracle for my life and my family!
I will make myself, family and teachers proud!
Let's wait for my good news!
I will make it become a truth not only a dream!

Advises to SPM candidates 2010:
~Countdown everyday from now to remind yourself the time left is so little.
~Make sure you do the right things for your study and your own good.
~Use every minutes wisely from now on
~"Throw away" all the things that have bad influence to your study(such as PC, Internet, Handphone, PSP, PS2)

Thank you, Mr. Low!

My Fb is temporarily closed from now until SPM 2010 is over.
Can contact me by msn and hp. ^^

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...