按一按

舞梦猎人

My photo
~枫言枫语~ 帅?可爱?神秘?忧郁?安静?陌生?忙碌?成熟?多愁善感?难以了解?

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

10-13/6/2010 KRS Kem Kenaikan Pangkat

KRS Kem Kenaikan Pangkat
10/6/2010-13/6/2010
Thursday to Sunday
4 Days 3 Nights
School compound

After the library trip i was damn tired, but i still went to KRS Kem.

I doesn't know why i didn't feel really happy at this camp.
Sometimes, i even feel angry, dissapointed and sad.

But i enjoyed when listening to ghost story during the Malam Kebudayaaan.
That was scary. After ghost story time, we all (boys and girls) go to girls toilet together.
hahaha... that was fun actually.
I also went to boys toilet to take shower. That was the my 1st time to take shower in boys toilet. LOL...
1st time no need so rush at camp and can sleep comfortable in F5 special classroom. Quite nice~
I also took a lot of photos of juniors. I will try to ask CY to upload those photos to FB.

I had some experience and memories that can't gain from other places in this camp.
This will be quite memorable camp for me.
I will miss you all after AGM. T.T

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...