按一按

舞梦猎人

My photo
~枫言枫语~ 帅?可爱?神秘?忧郁?安静?陌生?忙碌?成熟?多愁善感?难以了解?

Monday, June 14, 2010

7-8/6/2010 Library Trip (Penang)

Library Trip
3 Days 2 Nights
Penang Trip
7/6/2010-9/6/2010
Monday to Wednesday

I enjoyed a lot at this trip~
^^
i don't know what to say at here.
Too many things to say, I lazy to type ><

Fun activity:
~Go shopping spree with Sue-Ann and Chung Lun be our "bodyguard"...hahah... everyone was waiting us to go back apartment. ><
~Go to beach opposite Apartment Sri Sayang... I love to go to beach, really relax. I love to run on the sand with bare foot and scream loudly as i can. I did these 2 things at there. Woho!!!
~Games on the beach! Nice! So fun...
~Go to Tambun Lost World play water! Actually there no much things to play. But i enjoy playing water with juniors! Hahaha... seldom have this chance.
~On the way back to school, i was very touched by you all and cried for 4 times during that short period ><

The photos that i took will be upload by yih shuin at FB.
Other activities, i lazy to type in details~
Jz keep in my mind n become a beautiful memory~
This will be the best memory of my library life!
I will miss you all after AGM.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...