按一按

舞梦猎人

My photo
~枫言枫语~ 帅?可爱?神秘?忧郁?安静?陌生?忙碌?成熟?多愁善感?难以了解?

Saturday, April 3, 2010

Countdown For F5 to Leave Library

Attetion Pls, now still left only 9 weeks before AGM week(excluded holiday).
9 weeks roughly mean 9 times duty left...
That mean I as a KK or SUP only will be duty with you all 9 times.
And also plus 1 time duty during the AGM week because our duty wont influence by the AGM.
That means left total 10 times duty for me and tuesday members to duty together.

I hope i will teach all the things that F4 need to learn to all F4 before AGM.
I will try my very best for all this 10 duties left for you all.

Really hard to let go you all.
Hard to let go everything in Library.
I will really miss you all after AGM especially Tuesday members.
Hope you all wont forget me after i leave library. ^^
Even after i leave library, i hope juniors will say hi to me as a friend when meet me in school.
Hope to have a more close relationship with TUESDAY juniors just like friends.
You all can find me by sms, msn, face to face if meet any problem or just want to have a chat with me.
You are all welcome to find me.^^

Although hard to let go you all,
I had started to expect the Trip, AGM and MP to be nice. ^^

Specially From,
Cally Choo
(枫猪 KK/SUP)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...