按一按

舞梦猎人

My photo
~枫言枫语~ 帅?可爱?神秘?忧郁?安静?陌生?忙碌?成熟?多愁善感?难以了解?

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Wrap Books!

Today i made a decision to take part in wrap books competition.
Although i'm today(tuesday) SU/P and have the duty to mark juniors' books but i put the responsibility aside today in order to WRAP BOOKS!
At first, I thought i will be slow and weak in wrapping books because I already so many months didn't wrap books since i became SU/P.
When I was a junior, i also very slow and not good in wrapping books.
At that time, i dislike to wrap books actually.
Senior also quite headache about my books' problems. >.<

Anyway, i want to take risks and challenges to wrap books this times.
The minimum amount of books need to be wrapped is 5 books in a week.
Top 3 contestants wrapped the highest amount of book in a week will get a PENDRIVE!
The prize is so attractive for me.
So today i set a target for myself: wrap 5 books in a day!
When i was wrapping books, juniors kept on asking me question about those books that they need to wrap. This slowed down my speed to warp books.
I also chit-chatting with Sue Ann while wrapping books. This is my fault. >.<

At last, I managed to wrap 5 books but without the 90 degrees and stickers and minor things.
5 Slip Kerja completed.
I'm so surprise that i can wrap books like this speed!
It's the most fast speed ever!
I'm so proud of myself! wow!
Quite Happy!
This week the pendrive will be mine! Hohoho~
I will try to wrap as many books as i can to amaze everyone!
I wonder how many i can wrap in a week... maximum 15books?
Hmm...try to challenge that. Now is no more about the pendrive already.
Now is about break my own and library record!

*I found that wrap books is more fun than marking books. Seriously, marking books is not fun and interesting as wrapping books . I'm so happy to wrap books today! I start to love to wrap books now. =] But i'm still a SU/P, have responsibility to do other job. >.<*

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...