按一按

舞梦猎人

My photo
~枫言枫语~ 帅?可爱?神秘?忧郁?安静?陌生?忙碌?成熟?多愁善感?难以了解?

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Homework

Accumulation of homework again!!!
Again and Again and Again!
OMG!

I already cut down so much of the time for FB and online and Blog
(almost cut down 80% than usual).
And yet, i still can't complete my homework and tasks!
What the hell is going on?!
Why, why and why?
I don't understand!
I tried my best to do those homework but still can't finish them.
They kept coming on non-stop everyday almost every period.

Damn! I tried for 2 weeks and nothing is getting better!
The situation is still the same!?

Am i not trying the hardest?
Should i cut down 100% of FB and online and Blog?!
Should i cut down 100% time of TV?!
Should i spend 100% of my time for only homework and study?

Before F5 life started, i don't really know what is the true pressure for study.
Pressure are now coming to towards me.
They are targeting me.
They are pursuing me.
They are attacking me.

SPM!!! ARgh! F5 study is all about SPM?!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...