按一按

舞梦猎人

My photo
~枫言枫语~ 帅?可爱?神秘?忧郁?安静?陌生?忙碌?成熟?多愁善感?难以了解?

Thursday, May 5, 2011

It's doesn't Matter.

Now, what i really want is really doesn't matter anymore.

Because what i really want is DANCE.
As you can see from my blog address - dancedreamhunter.
Did u notice it?!
ARG! I'm so damn frustrated.

My further study is depending on JPA now.
N they delayed the time to check the result
from 29th April to 6th May, then delayed to 9th May.
I'm really GRRRR!!! I'm so mentally tired of all these things.

Before this, my parents said they allow me to study at LKW because i already got the LKW scholarship if i don't get JPA scholarship.
And now, they are not sure. They probably want me to go Form 6 if i don't get the JPA scholarship.

So the most safe way is to get JPA so i no need study form 6.
And JPA keep on delaying the date until 9th May which is the registration date for form 6.
So now i must go to register first?! ****ing! T_T

So what i really want is doesn't matter anymore.
The most important is I don't want go Form 6!

On the other hand, somehow i feel guilty for insisting to study at LKW
because need to spend my parents' money for other expenses, living cost,
accommodation after they have spend so much money on me
from my birth till now.

Hopefully i can get JPA.
If not, i really 不甘心!!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...